Thursday, January 29

Conspiracy???

Little Bear's tail has a wound on it. Sorry if I've already explained this to you. The wound is on the very tip of his tail. Little Bear is a very hyper labrador. Guess how much he wags his tail. My house looked like a monochromatic Jackson Pollack painting for the last two weeks. Now its a dichromatic Jackson Pollack painting. See, the vet down the way told me to spray this stuff on it. It's blue. Well like deep purple really. It has gotten all over everything, including me. It's on the walls, the furniture and my legs.

The cat has started peeing in the sinks again. This time it probably saved her, though. See, there was blood in the sink. That means she has a bladder infection. Like I have NOTHING to do tomorrow... nails, tan, clean car, doctors appointments (yes two) and then all the hair and make-up and tweezing and all that fun stuff. Let's just slide vet in there.

goody, goody, goody.

3 comments:

  1. haha, the pets are rebelling....glad you liked the bday card, it truly was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jess is a lazy commenters best friend. she'd be a look-at-me-commenters least best friend, though, b/c she always says just the right thing.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a super-duper smart lady. This is why I love her. Oh, she's funny has hell, too.

    ReplyDelete