Sunday, February 1

Music

So, I added a music player on here. How fun. I can add any ole thing, but I won't add stuff that is rude. I promise.. lol. I highly urge you to go to the player and listen to "Runaway" by The Corrs. It's "our" song. How sweet!!! I am feeling goobery.

So, things are definitely calmer here today. It was nice. I am dreading the next week worth of hard decisions, but we will get it figured out. We are headed to Arizona next weekend to see Tanner. I am so excited. I have missed him sooooooo bad. For those of you who don't know Tanner, he is my youngest step-child. He lives with his mom in Lake Havasu City, AZ and he is a riot. I have a step-daughter, too. She is 18 and lives in Ohio with her boyfriend. She might (hopefully) come to live with us here soon. She has some big challenges on her plate and I think that being with us will help her make the best of things... but we will see! We all know how easy it is to reason with teenagers!

Hope you're all well.

1 comment:

  1. oh, tell Tanner we said "Hi!"
    i bet he is so big, send us some pictures, or post to share with all of us.
    nothing rude? we'll see if you can stick to that! hahahaha
    good luck with the aforementioned stepdaughter, i hope it all works out the best for everyone. still waiting for that email....it has literally been 10 minutes! seriously, maybe even eleven

    ReplyDelete