Friday, January 16

Well, it's for sure...

Tom will be going to school March 1st. So, if he gets home by the first of February, we will have 4 weeks. It's hard. Really. Hard. to think of him leaving again so soon. It really makes me pissy about the whole move thing, too. How can Tom fraternize with the E8-9s that moved into our housing area when he isn't home?? Oh, and no one lives in my house yet.



Good gravy, my blog has been one constant woe-is-me thread, lately, huh? I guess I get in over my head and then don't know what to do. I have an extra doggie now, school, and Austen is not getting what he needs from me. So much for keeping the home-front calm while the hubby was deployed, eh?

I will get through all of this. I don't know how, but I will. I just wish I wasn't doing it alone. I am tired of being alone. Very, very tired.

edit because I was over-sharing. I am a retard sometimes. We are going to do what's right for everyone. Austen is very present and on board with the decision making. This is hard, but not unmanageable. We will not just survive, we will thrive.

6 comments:

  1. Ah, Morgan, I so wish I was in O'side right now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, too. I know it's not the same as Jess or Flynn, but I hate that you are alone. I mean, you aren't ALONE alone, but me typing I'm here for you (as I am), is way different than having someone in your kitchen or bringing over spare terra cotta pots for you to smash.

    (((((you)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too but I think you really need Jess. Sending cyber hugs your way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I am really confused right now. I will center and focus and get there. I will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel for you and couldn't agree with you more. I feel that way too sometimes.

    Hey, let's make a plan to get together! LOL. Sure wish you lived closer, Morgan. We'd be Kool and the Gang....

    ReplyDelete