Saturday, April 25

Someone read my mind!

I am in love with Magic Erasers. I have been for a long, long time. I think they might be the best thing ever. Really. I've oft thought they should put one on a stick so I don't have to get down on my hands and knees to use them on the floor. Well they did it! It works just as fabulously as I had imagined.


If Magic Erasers are horrible for the environment, going to give me cancer or never going to biodegrade, please don't tell me. I don't want to know. I love them.

7 comments:

  1. haven't seen that here yet, who knows when we will.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I want to mop more with it. I need a hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know why you love it so much. I have a couple and think they're cool but you must use it for something especially hard to clean....

    I'd like to try using one on my wheels.
    Khris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them on anything that is textured. Our linoleum here is atrocious and it works great on that. Also on the counter-tops and on the stove. I use them on walls and painted surfaces a lot, like window sills. It just pulls things up without being overly abrasive or requiring a bunch of chemicals. I've never been one to 409 my house.

    As for the car, I think it would be pretty good. Lynn turned me on to Clean King which is a very fine scouting powder that is meant for metals. It works fabulously on wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgan,

    They worked great on my wheels. Just thought I'd let you know.... : )

    Khris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good post with informative information

    ReplyDelete
  7. great) liked everything very much) keep it up and dont stop)

    ReplyDelete