Friday, April 24

Bacon?

Ya know, I don't really like the thought of bacon. I mean really, that fat and the fact that it's pork (swine are the most ill treated of all our food sources and they're the ones that are smart). It just doesn't seem like it should be so.good.

It turns out that it's some sort of great chemical reaction.

The first link has a silly photo, but nothing bad. It's a girl's rear end in a bikini bottom - in case you don't want your chillrens to see.


Why we love bacon.



Bacon Sandwich Cures Hangover

3 comments:

  1. So, the desire for greasy breakfast while hung over is actually rooted in science....hmmmmmm, very interesting. The human body is an amazing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always shied away from greasy things when hungover. Maybe I will try it sometime if I ever have a hangover again... I try to avoid them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure why but this blog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll
    check back later and see if the problem still exists.



    Feel free to visit my homepage ... microsoft Office Gratuit

    ReplyDelete