Sunday, June 1

Meme

Add this to the 'lifting things from Liz' list"


Top 5 things I couldn't do without under $5:
- Burritos from Senor Panchos
- Songs off I-tunes
- Smell-good dryer sheets
- Fresh Fruit and veggies. I spend more than $5 but not individually
- Peanut Butter

Top 5 favorite movies:
- Legends of the Fall
- Braveheart
- Tombstone
- The House of Sand and Fog
- Terms of Endearment

Top 5 baby names you love but probably won't use:
- Caley
- Ruth
- Jo
- Kaiva
- Kai

Top 5 songs I could listen to over and over again:
- The Corrs: Runaway
- Spoon: Don't You Evah
- Pink Floyd: Wish You Were Here
- Sublime: The whole Sublime Album
- Natalie Merchant: The whole Tiger Lily Album

Top 5 people who have influenced your life in a positive way:
- Austen
- Tom
- Eve
- Lisa
- The women I've met at/on Camp Pendleton. This will be the bar that all neighbors are held to for the rest of my life.

Top 5 things that stay in your purse at all times:
- Wallet
- Pen
- Lipstick
- Chapstick
- a bunch of damn receipts that I am bad at throwing away.

Top 5 moments that changed your life forever:
- My parents divorce - more specifically seeing my mom when she came to pick me up from the friend's house that morning with half of her face black.
- Moving to Florida
- Christmas 2001
- Becoming a mother
- Becoming a wife - there is nothing as special as being deeply seated in your love for someone and their love for you. I didn't know that until Tom.

Top 5 obsessions you have right now:
- Computer/Internet - Only connection to Tom
- LOLCATS


- The Scale (I check 2-3 times per day)
- Pictures - with the new camera, it's so fun!!
- Not yelling. This is brand new and I am working very diligently on it.

Top 5 places you would like to go:
- St Louis
- Fallujah, Iraq (No I am not kidding)
- Destin
- South Pacific
- Every-freaking-where

5 people you would like to see their top 5:
- I am not saying, because there isn't anyone that I don't want to hear/read their top 5s from.

1 comment: