Thursday, June 12

Head 'em up, Move 'em out!

Rawhide....

oh, not really....


Austen and I are taking off on our 'big uhbenture' (stolt from the Liz - add it to the list) on Saturday. I am so excited I can hardly see straight. The next two days will be full of laundry and packing and organizing and making sure the kiddo brought a toothbrush and then Saturday morning, we're OUTTIE!

I will keep you all abreast of our travels as I can. It's going to be an awesome trip. 6 weeks of family and friends, which are the family that you choose. Love, smiles, laughter, hugs, giggles, and nostalgia will ensue. I get to see some of the most beautiful places in this country and some of the most awesomest people to ever walk around in it.

So, you all hold down the fort. I will check in as able. Until then... have a wonderful summer!

3 comments:

  1. So, you're leaving me, Yee's gonna work.....what will I do with myself? Oh yeah, get busy with the husband! Have tons of fun, take lots of pictures, we'll love on the kitties (sp?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN!!!

    take photos! have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo hoooo! I can't wait!!! Someone is waiting here to smile @ you!

    ReplyDelete