Saturday, November 22

Margaret and Helen

An online friend of mine posted a link to the breastfeeding blog. I read that and laughed pretty heartily. I started digging through the archives and absolutely fell in love with them.

My grandmother, Nana, is 85 years old today. Her baby sister, Auntie June, is about 83ish and Nana's best friend. These two remind me so much of them.

Anyway, I am glad I was able to spread their joy. Oh, and Liz, I agree with you about wanting to be like them when I grow up.


Total side note, sitting here at my dining room table, looking out the back windows and the sky is ablaze with reds and purples above the harbor/ocean. I figured you all would appreciate how pretty it is. I can't wait to see the sunsets in Hawaii.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, well, Hawaii sounds nice right about now. Jack is coming down with a cold! It's not a nice cold either.

    How you been? Good I hope, verbifying and all. Love your blog.

    Tell A we said hello and to The Man as well.

    ReplyDelete