Monday, November 3

The Bed War

This is some funny stuff:


I bought Hershey this wonderful, snuggly, comfy bed at BigLots last week. It's like a giant pillow with fuzzy stuff and it's big enough for him to stretch out on. I was so excited. We've passively looked for a good bed at a reasonable price for him for a while.

Too bad Callie says he can't use it:




So, I went back to BigLots to buy another bed. Well I went there HOPING they had another one, because that's the kind of store it is. Well, I struck it rich. They had another one! Albeit it was smaller and red, but I figured Callie wouldn't mind too much. Things went well...




For a little while anyway... then it degenerated. I about died laughing. Poor Hershey is pussy whipped... no pun intended... I swear.




Doesn't he look utterly pathetic on that little tiny bed next to her on the great big one???

3 comments:

  1. "whipped"

    HAAHAHAH that is SO funny! poor puppy, that cat OWNS him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    I stumbled upon your blog through Michelle Flynn's and love love love this post. We have a 100 pound dog (Rhodesian Ridgeback) and he has no less than 4 beds around the house at any given time. We have found the best place to purchase beds for him is hands down, Costco. They are always less than $20, cedar lined, and the outside is machine washable.

    He is able to whip himself into a frenzy quite comfortably. (we use this word too!).
    =)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete