Tuesday, July 8

Destin and St Louis

Both of these trips were tremendously fun. Seeing one of my best friends did my heart a world of good. Seeing her blissfully happy and in love made me ecstatic. Here's a silly self-portrait after way too much champagne (and maybe a couple of shots?):





St Louis is an amazing city. I really did not expect to be struck by the city. The ballpark there is amazing and the arch is righteous. This shot is my fave:


This one is pretty darn cool, too:



All-in-all this has been an amazing trip. I am ready to be headed home, though. I'm going to spend a bit of time in Idaho, a day in SLC and head back to *my* house. I will enjoy it for a couple of weeks then we have to freaking move. Yay. I am actually pretty excited about the move, but it is always such a pain in the ass to move... grrrrrrr


Oh and here's a picture just for Tom:

1 comment:

  1. Pssst ... seeing you this summer did me a world of good too. It reminded me that there was/is a bigger picture to all the wedding planning BS. I was much calmer and far happier after seeing you.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete