Thursday, May 22

I know these are brief

But I will post more in the coming weeks. Life isn't hectic, but I do have enough on my plate to keep me busy through tomorrow, at least.. lol

I have one more final today (PHIL) and one more tomorrow (ENG) and I am done, done, done! yay! The SOC final yesterday went well. I am sure I did well enough on it, regardless.

Last night I had dinner at General Kelly's house. How interesting. It really made me remember how much I miss living down in Del Mar. I am kinda glad now that we will be moving back down there. Austen will ride his bike to school, we will have a yard and Tom will be a mile from work. If we end up getting stuck here for another couple of years, it won't be too bad!

Oh, and I am posting this from my shiny new laptop. How fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment