Sunday, March 8

OK, OK, I suck

Yes, I realize it's been like for.ev.er. since my last post. But, but I have umm have good reason.

First, Tom was only home for 4 weeks. OK, that's not an excuse, but I'm using it. Secondly, I've been spending a lot of time on Justin's blog (see link on right side). It is time consuming, but I think it's so worth it to chronicle this time in his life. I think it's really a neat project. Thirdly, Little Bear has taken a bit of my effort lately. He had his surgery on Feb 28th. He's healing nicely and has a very, very cute little stub of a tail. I feel horrible, but it was something that was out of my control according to the numerous vets I spoke with. And lastly, I spend time writing Justin. If you read his blog, you will see that he really looks forward to mail and so I've been trying to send him a bunch lately.

I will be back with vengeance eventually.

2 comments: