Tuesday, March 10

Missing My Friends...


That was such a fun day. I am all nostalgic because today is Garrett's birthday. I think he is the only kid I've ever felt this deeply connected with that was not my own. I love all the Walter boys. They are all neat kids. Garrett is different because I got to know him so young and was there for so many FIRSTS in his life. I will never forget Jess coming to my house with some Pringles to show me that Garrett could walk. I will never forget driving that poor baby to the emergency room when my hand truck attacked him. Just so many things....


Miss you, Walter Family!

2 comments:

  1. Will Walk for Pringles! What a stinker that child was and continues to be. We miss all of you too. I think the hand truck incident had you more freaked out than me. Today you can hardly tell anything happened. I don't think Cali would be good for me again. Everyone who makes Cali what I love will be gone by the time we could be headed back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to scan that photo because it hangs on my fridge and see it numerous times a day. It never fails to make me smile, too.

    ReplyDelete