Sunday, February 1

Some Miscellaneous Pictures from Recent Weeks

The Bacon Explosion





The only person I would ever make something like the bacon explosion for:


The flowers I rec'd for my birthday. They're still so very gorgeous and smell like a dream.


An arrangement I picked up at the farmers' market for $5. Aren't those the most beautiful lilies? They had no scent though, and that is why I buy lilies.


White Dog/Black Dog (ok he's brown) living in harmony:


She was sick. I've slept in the restroom when I was sick before, too. I don't think she over did it on the tequila though. Maybe I should check. She might have watered down the bottle. Naughty kitty.


The Evil Eye:
as an aside, poor Batty is not speaking to us. She doesn't come out of the guest room at all, ever. Little Bear won't hurt her and he's smaller than Hershey. I think she's just protesting. Diva.


I love her eyes in this photo:

3 comments:

  1. I like the Marine you were able to add to the decor, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute critter pictures, Morgan! Loved those..... Oh yeah, aren't stargazers fragrant? What a wonderful scent! I'd have thought the red ones would have had some scent but no, hmmpfff.

    Let me know when you see a good movie. I watched 'The Changeling' today and ughh, what a downer that was. I mean, truly sick but good that they've documented on film, what they did to that poor woman. Sad. Crummy movie. Don't bother, really. : )

    ReplyDelete