Sunday, August 24

Falling into place

Well, some things are getting settled, which is nice. I have a move date. School starts tomorrow and Austen's school just needs a bit more to fall into place. Stress has lowered immensely.

I am a bit nervous about school, but not like I was last semester. I am actually more excited to get it going and done with than any other emotion.

We still don't have orders, but I think there is a decent chance that we're headed Hawaii's way. If we do, Tom will have to do a 5 month school in VA, which kind of upsets me, but I will deal. At least he will be able to fly home and we can visit him. DC is a whole lot more accessible than Fallujah these days. This also means we might get a bit longer in our house here in Cali.

I don't have much desire to stay in California, it's really not my kind of place. However, schooling here is ridiculously inexpensive and that is important to me these days. So, if we stayed even one extra semester, it could save us thousands.

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I have given you the "I heart your blog" award. Go to my blog for more information, if'n you're curious. Which we all know you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Morgan! Love your picture there, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? You aren't in love with Cali? I suppose I can still be your friend ;o) Glad the stress is easing a bit and Hawaii sure does sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete