Wednesday, August 5

Our First Tropical Adventure in Food

Ok, well actually it was our second. Last night we ordered the 'house special' pho which was full of things we could not identify. One was some sort of cephalopod. One was some sort of organ meat. Then there was some veal, that was easy to recognize. The other thing though... umm... I think it was jelly fish. I really do.

Anyway, onto today's adventure: Dragon Fruit

This is the outside of the fruit. It's pretty, huh?





and a couple of the inside:




The pink is so vibrant. I guess it also comes in white. So, onto the review. Texture like kiwi fruit but no flavor. None, really. It was quite a let down, but it sure is neat to look at!

2 comments:

  1. Is this a good way to read some news my friend\/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post! online-essay-writer.org I really enjoyed that!!!

    ReplyDelete