Wednesday, June 17

Teenagers

What do you do with them?

My daughter is making some huge choices and I wish to whatever god may be that I could help her see the reality of what she's choosing.

Does anyone know of a documentary type film that depicts life as a single mother? I was really hoping to find something that would depict life as a teen mother, but I cannot find anything.

I don't know if prayer works or if you can really send positive energy to someone, but if you have it in ya, please send all you have to Tori. She needs strength and clarity right now and has neither.

2 comments:

  1. "16 and pregnant", on mtv, I think. I've seen one, and it was not a glamorous portrayal, not sure about other episodes.
    I will send positive energy T's way.
    What a difficult situation, for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing about this is easy. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete