Saturday, March 24

I think I might like this...

Writing that is. I used to do it a lot, but haven't in years. It feels good. It releases stuff. Things I dwell on and obsess about can get out of my freaking head this way. I think it is much more cathartic than anything else I've been doing lately. So, maybe this is the beginning of a blog? Maybe not. We shall see.

I am feeling really good about things lately. I feel like a lot of weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I am really focused on getting off this medication and getting my body back to a semblance of normalcy. I think working out and looking for a part-time job are things that I need to concentrate on. Working out especially because it raises the endorphin levels and that will be important for me when getting off of the anti-depressants.

As far as a job goes. I have no clue what I should look at. I know the skill-set that I have, but I don't want to do anything in lending. I think I would like to do something simple. Maybe work at one of the little stores on base or something. Maybe find a job with a landscaper or working outdoors? I dunno. I would like to think I can do that, but I am not sure about my knees.

Anyway, I think I might keep doing this writing gig. I am feeling really good about the direction of my life and my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment